The Caledonia Iron Works, located on South Mountain was owned by Congressman Thaddeus Stevens from 1837 until the 1860s. The Iron Works were burned by Confederate Major-General Jubal Early in 1863.
Thaddeus Stevens’ Iron Works Part 1
In todayâ€™s post, Gettysburg Licensed Battlefield Guide Dave Weaver introduced us to Caledonia State Park and Thaddeus Stevens Society President Ross Hetrick shows us the Blacksmith Shop.
See the full Post Here